I’m The Type Of Girl Who Leave
By Aeen Always
And i leave before as long as i will.|
Let me hear you call my name.
More than words.
SITI NUR UMAIRAH.
Always at the limits in th midst of everything, 19+
I love to express what I feel or share any post that i find it relevant.
So, it's quite boring.
Sorry, i just don't live to please anyone.
BE WITH SOMEONE
"who won't stay mad at you,
who can't stand not talking to you,
who's afraid of losing you."
& mean it.
Tweets by @airaahbaam
You know you love me, too.Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Saturday, February 28, 2015
Let me appreciate gotye song :')
Facts about me.
I’m The Type Of Girl Who Leave
By Aeen Always
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Gonna get over and done with!
2 DOWN, 1 MORE TO GO!
Time check 9:55 PM and I need to go to bed.
24hours and I had a 1hr nap.
Because submission, you sucks.
Can't wait for my weekends and the week after because time for our long awaited...
Foundation year, you've been great i guess?
Expensive shit loads of materials, now i'm bidding goodbye.
Well except the fact that I can't run from printing shopping.
I had a weebly where I've never once share it to anyone i think?But it's just basic photoshop manipulation collage thing.
I'm actually not so sure what is these type called.
Here it is!!!
17 Things You Should Know
Saturday, February 21, 2015
Quite crazy how my final submission is coming this Monday and here I am.
But regardless, I'm almost done which is quite a relief i guess?
Whatever it is,
I just had to share the accuracy of this post i've read.
I may or may not be but I'll let Irfan decide the person I am.
17 Things You Should Know Before You Fall In Love With An Old Soul
by Koty Neelis
1. Don’t worry about going overboard with impressing us. It’s the simple things in life we have the most fun with. The easiest way to our heart is just doing things like walking around a city exploring, going on long drives in the country on the weekend, a trip to the bookstore, conversations that last long into the night. We value seemingly simplistic gestures over anything else because it’s in those moments where we feel we truly connect with someone.
2. We spend a lot of times in our heads. Like, A LOT of time. Old souls create rich inner lives and it’s within ourselves where we truly flourish. When you find us lost in thought or daydreaming don’t be afraid to pull us back into the real world.
3. Don’t expect us to ever care that much about material possessions or gaining wealth or status. To us, none of those things really matter. We don’t really care about how much money our partner makes or living the typical modern lifestyle with an emphasis on materialistic things.
4. Sometimes we’ll prefer hanging out by ourselves to hanging out with you. We need a lot of alone time to reflect and decompress from whatever’s going on in our lives, and we just need the person we’re dating to understand that, rather than feel rejected or upset.
5. We hold unconventional ideas about life and standards of living. We see the world and our life on a much larger scale and because of that, our philosophical views can impact our relationships and the way we interpret the things that happen in our lives.
6. We tend to have an easy-going and carefree nature about us but sometimes it can seem like we don’t care or like significantly hard moments aren’t as hard on us as they are for others. It’s not that we don’t care, or we aren’t impacted on the same levels, but we see each struggle in life as a moment to learn from and make us stronger.
8. We don’t really have a lot of friends. Tons and tons of acquaintances, yes, definitely, but we can probably only count our number of friends on one hand. An old soul is always a bit of a loner through life. We feel like we just don’t fit in with the rest of the world and our self-awareness about ourselves can sometimes inhibit us from making other friendships.
9. If we say we “have a feeling” about something, just go with it. Seriously. We often get gut instincts about people and situations. We know sometimes it may seem illogical but we’ve learned to hone in on our intuition, and it’s rarely ever wrong.
11. We have a lot of paradoxical traits. On one hand we value stability, but on the other hand we also require a lot of freedom in our lives and in our relationships. A relationship where we can have a bit of both is where we can really thrive.
12. We seek comfortable, cozy experiences. We’re more apt to want to spend a night in making dinner, watching a movie, or listening to music together as opposed to going out to a club or bar. We’ll join you if you really want us to go with you, of course, but just know for us – comfort is key.
13. Old souls have a very romantic view of the world and our relationships, which is great, except when we idealize things too much and become let down by our own expectations. Our partner can help us out with this by helping us stay grounded and reminding us of the realities of life if we become a bit too in our heads about something.
14. We have a tendency to be overthinkers. We’re highly analytical and we’re always noticing the things other people seem to skip over. Sometimes this causes our brains to go into overdrive. This is great when you want to get the scoop on a situation or person, but because of our analytical nature it can sometimes be kind of annoying when we’re in a state of overthinking something.
15. The person we date needs to have their own desires and dreams of their own. Old souls are looking for the kind of person who thinks for themselves and is fearless in the way they make their decisions and live their life. They have to have their own innate desire to better themselves and not just follow a path someone else has paved or told them to go down.
16. Communication is one of the greatest forms of intimacy to us. We want to hear about your childhood, your bad day at work, the diner you go to every weekend 3 blocks out of your way because they have the best coffee and eggs, the time you broke your arm playing baseball, your plans for the weekend. Old souls are very cerebral people. Hearing about your history, learning about the way you look at life, and how you understand the world around you based on your past experiences, is exactly what helps us to better connect with the person we’re dating. Don’t ever think any story is too boring or unimportant. We want to hear it all.
17. We might not be seeking a life-long partnership but we still need our romantic experiences to have a deeper meaning. We understand that people are not always meant to be with us forever – a lesson we’ve learned far too many times – but we still seek a connection that goes beyond the surface level. We want real passion, dedication, a romance we’ll always look back on fondly.
8, 9, 10 and 14.
Just emphasizing the spot on.
I really like this.
Thursday, February 19, 2015
I really miss blogging alot, honestly, and it's crazy that I've blogged only 3 freaking time last year 2014. For someone that has been consistently blogging since 11 (I'M NOT JOKING, 2006), it's a freaking world record for me because i'm a quite a tracker.
Honestly, I've been tracking eversince I was really young (like 9 or smtg) in my diary and because seriously, I treasure moments so much and sometimes, too much. Its like my own hobby, be it in photograph, videos, writing down, relating to music, i'm just like that and i'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing. Every pros has its cons.
Well asides then all these fussiness, for an update, i've been overly busy alot and let say 2/3 of my 2014 has been generally been so relaxed because I was working. But the moment school kicks in, I would like to make an apology to every single friend of mine for missing out or m.i.a due to school. Just to make it clear, i'm trying to balance out between school and friends but you know... stereotypically people say oh art school = no life. I might agree to that but to some circumstances, people say we had no life because we're enjoying part of our life alone. It's a burden but it is a burden that we enjoy doing, I'm not even kidding. I swear I never felt so motivated in school my whole life until I stepped upon this school. Even with all these stress level to take through, it's fucking satisfying and the result out of it..... I can't explain how happy it feels like.
"I do but I say I don't"
Sunday, October 5, 2014
Not selective socially but selective on my own.
It sounds the same but....... whatever it is.
Here I am sitting with my laptop over my lap feeling so messed up. This may be the most personal blog post I've ever written which I would consider to delete or private it once I publish it or maybe not. Idk? I'll shall see. So I'm feeling so messed up? Why? Why? Why? Honestly. I. Don't. Know.
Maybe it's the 3 a.m feeling where i'll feel like the most loneliest person in the world because Irfan won't stay up late even if I would want him to. You know that feel of being worthless all of the sudden. It happens often but i don't really express it out till today. I don't know what is wrong here neither I don't know what is wrong with myself. Things triggers me and kicks me back to square one that I can't even help myself but to blame every shit I did wrong even if it's not.
I remember things. I don't forget things or mostly words that made a move in my life. I really fucking don't. I can't forget. You know what made it worst? Now. When i'm alone. Everything will kick in back in me. People who says I'm this.. People who says I'm that... Why are you bla bla.. You are bla bla.. I don't want to remember. I don't want to replay all this that has been stuck in my head for so long.
I'm easily hurt by words even if I look like I don't give a single fuck. I face out to be stronger because i'm weak in this. It depends on who the person is. I can just feel so sad out of the blue and suddenly remember everything back and cause me deeper sadness which could literally made my chest so fucked up in pain. Maybe this is why.
I can't control myself neither no one else could. It is so helpless to feel this way that I sometimes feel.... to end this so much sadness. I don't know what's wrong.
"It takes two to clap"
I'm a person who's intact, a person who clings. What's mine is mine, now I may sound selfish but that is the way I am. I'll bring out different reason to meet someone new. I'm willing to go home instead of hanging out with unknown people. Don't get me wrong, i love meeting new people but I don't need tons of friends realizing i can depend on only few people. Maybe that is why the people that I put my full trust on and being protective over is those people that I've known more than 5 years. Things will work out if you work with me. I'll probably walk out from people life if I don't see the reason to stay. I'm willing to stay if you're willing to stay, i'm willing to find every way for us to be together if you work along as a team.
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
I've started school heck months ago.
And the thing is......................
I'm too busy to even update, its like an abandoned blog.
But i'm sorry, i may abandon a little while more, or no?
But yeah, photoshop.
My only aim now is to learn illustrator and i'll feel complete.
I care about my future.
Monday, February 17, 2014
At little update in what i'm doing right now.
Thought I would be free since I'm not schooling for not, but no.
I started working @ Quiksilver as a temporary full time
Schedule too packed, my work schedule wasn't fixed so my weekends is my weekdays as well.
Well, i have these tons of question on why did I chose to go to the school that i've got into.
For real, i won't be going to higher nitec, so, farewell ITE it's been a pleasure.
As you guys might know I am accepted to Lasalle College of the arts.
Yes, there goes all my friends would be like why? The fact that i have no art background.
I never took arts during secondary school, except basics sec 1/2 times.
With 4 artworks completed in 12 hours, 6 artworks done everyday after work till late night.
I myself didn't expect to be accepted with my two weeks old portfolio.
Needless to say, with the tough brainwrecking two fucking hours of interview,
I could just thank Allah for his blessings and made me into th school.
Little might know how much I'm into certain kind of arts.
It's just that I don't bloom out my interest and share it with my friends.
Self learning, random drawings, doodles in books, decorating diaries, all those small stuffs.
That's what i occasionally did during school or outside, the rest..........
It'll be a fresh start for my new school, start from zero, start from scratch.
I could just say that this is my life motto -
It doesn't matter, just keep on trying. How slow paced, how far behind you are, You're willing to try and strive hard to prove those teachers and people who used to look down on you the fact that yoou're academically weak in your general studies. You have strengthes & you have weaknesses. Just stand up, carry on and don't look back. Don't stop in things that you love doing, don't admire it but work on it because in the end it is you who'll be planning out your own future.
Saturday, November 23, 2013
I know I've abandoned my blog for a while, but whatever it is, i'm back for real.
Basically I'm a free lady now because I'm officially an unofficial graduate.
Graduation next year February 2014 :')
Time pass by so fast.
So now i had to decide my path, which I decide to leave.. ITE.
Maybe? I'm able to go to h. nitec but...........
Whatever it is, here's a video taken for my performance @ Marina Bay Sands
You're so much more to me than you think
Saturday, November 9, 2013
I appreciate every single things.
You did every thing to make me smile/ laugh.
You're so much more to me than you think.
So don't feel bad for yourself dear.
I'm the one who should be the one feeling all bad.
Because I don't share what I think through the nights.
I wish i could.
But i wouldn't want to.
The reason why is because you're not in my shoes.
I rather keep my own.
Even I can't handle my own emotional.
It kills me whenever i'm through my own mind, thinking.
As long as i'm happy with you whenever you're around me,
Everything is gonna be alright.
I'm trying to.
Saturday, October 19, 2013
Saturday, haji lane, exploring cute cafes.
Maison Ikkoku, is one cute cafe and has th awesomest atmosphere.
Chilled Music, nice lightings, relaxing, smores pies, vanilla latte.
Cute cupcakes awaits outside.
Pretty Darn Good Friday Night!
USS Halloween Night with my love, enjoyable queueing up in heavy downpour.
Shoes are soaked with rainwaters, pants are soaked as well, wet hairs, wet clothes.
Despite having a poncho that is goddamn 3 bucks, but emergency...well.
i luv u.
Saturday, October 12, 2013
Happy 13th Monthsary, belated tho.
I still love you.
Friday, October 11, 2013
Expectation of everything, perfectionist, things should go according as what i planned in mind.
Characteristic i've had, i've lived by, adapted by my parents, high expectations, oddly choose one.
No ideal for cancelled plans unless i'm too fucked up tired to ask again.
I'm fast in leaving if i find things is a waste of time, or go differently.
In doubts of leaving my little "interest"
Not sure if it's because i've loose interest or just hate the fact of the way of communication has been.
Yes, hate is a strong word, and yes i'm emotionally using that word.
How amazing fast their respond is.
How amazing that cliques are forming.
How amazing that we're getting closer like "Ohana"
Ohana, doesn't leave anyone else behind. No one.
It's like since away had begun, it starts falling, collapsing, theorically.
I won't know if you all would even understand the way i potray i've typed but i could only say this :
It's not a good thing i've potrayed.
I'm not sure if the current communication has been down the drain.
Sorry for this, i've grown in teaming up sports game so i've expected this w you all
Initiative, proactive, supportive, where is it?
I see none. It's always Manual, which is disgusting.
I had this choice of leaving.
I chose not to, even if i had to choose between floorball & my interest.
Polite. IVP, i've pushed my big chances.
Why? I chose my interest.
Even if i purposely play all shit and didn't turn up on the days for my floorball selections,
just because i wanted to continue and practice for my interest.
Needly to say, i feel like i'm losing my interest as well.
To think it over i could just persue my floorball,
since i was 9-12 and i started back last year 2012, 4 years of no floorball.
I've chose my 1 year little interest over my 6 years floorball.
But now, i want it back, i always want to be back for floorball.
But i chose not to because of this, how enthusiastic it had been last time.
With situations like how it is, i'm in doubts of leaving.
I shall just stick to one, as i always had no matter what it is.
I don't wish to waste anymore time and effort,
unless things would change i would consider to stay but for now,
Sunday, October 6, 2013
East Coast w my luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.
Friday, October 4, 2013
Check out my lilttle mini videography!
Choose the highest resolution for better quality (1080hd)
Lacking of updates.
Literally lack to the maximum levels.
But whatever it is, i'll be back soon, miss me when i'm gone :') jk.
Attachment ends in a months or so, fuck yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goodbye.Instagram Tumblr Twitter Facebook